sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

Top Trends 2009/2010

Hi my name is Ecaterina ,I'm from Romania but I live in Spain.I really love the world of fashionand I hope some day I'll work in this world.
My firs topic is about the trends of 2009 and 2010.I hope you enjoy it!Have a nice day !


BELS

Karl Lagerfeld traslada la estética campestre a la última colección de Chanel.




Balmain incorpora a sus rock chicks elementos militares y camisetas ripped de efecto camuflaje basadas en la serie de televisión de los setenta M*A*S*H.




Louis Vuitton presenta una colección marcada por tejidos satinados con volumen y aplicaciones de encaje.





Desquared 2





pics(vogue.es)

Over the knee boots/Thigh-high boots



Over-the-knee boots by Loewe, Hermes, Hussein Chalayan, and Louis Vuitton



Suede thigh-high boots by Antonio Berardi, Marc Jacobs, Hermes, & Isabel Marant




Leather thigh-high boots by Topshop Unique, Chloe, Ohne Titel, & Rodarte

(fashionising.com)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario